You Will Need:
|Your Choice||BBQ Ribs, Full Rack of Ribs or Country Ribs|
|1 Cup||Warm Water|
|1 Bottle||St. Louis BBQ Sauce|
|Butter or Margarine|
Instructions:1) Preheat smoker to 180°F.
2) Place ribs in pan with butter or margarine.
3) Place pan on shelf and increase heat to 220-225°F. Roast for 40 minutes.
4) Turn ribs to brown other side for 40 minutes. Add 1 Cup warm water. Roast at this temperature for 4 ½ hours.
5) Season ribs with BBQ sauce. Roast 30-40 minutes.
6) Turn ribs and baste the other side. Roast another 30-40 minutes.
Total roasting time - approximately 6 hours. Do not raise temperature above 225°F. This low temperature will be worth the wait.
Note: Dampers should be closed for this product!