|6||Ears of Corn|
|1 Tbsp||Seasoning of Your Choice|
1) Preheat grill to 350 F.
2) Be sure the stems are removed and pull away the husks from ONLY one side of the corn cob. Lay the cobs in-line on a flat tray, husk side-down.
3) In microwave, melt the butter completely. Add 1 Tbsp seasoning; stir until well blended. Spoon or brush the seasoned butter over the exposed corn kernels. Save about half the butter mixture for later.
For seasoning ideas, try our Top 10 Corn On The Cob Seasonings
4) Place the corn cobs husk-side-down on the grill. Cover and allow to cook for about 5 minutes undisturbed.
5) After 5 minutes, gradually rotate the corn every minutes for more even cooking. At this point the husks will become completely loose and you can use them as a base for rotating the corn so the kernels do not burn.
6) With the remaining seasoned butter, brush onto the corn cobs so they are completely coated.
7) Corn should be completely heated through after about 12 to 15 minutes. Corn kernels will be nicely plump. Remove from heat and serve immediately with additional seasoning, if desired.