You Will Need:
|4 to 6||Stuffed Pork Chops (Stuffed with ingredients of your choosing)|
|1 to 2 Cups||BBQ Sauce of your choice (for basting)|
|*Optional||Sawdust (Check in "Additional Tips)|
Instructions:1) Preheat Smoker to 225°F.
2) Spray shelves or pans with no stick spray.
Note: Always put a 2 quart pan of water on the drip pan to add moisture.
3) Place chops on shelves or pans and put them into the Smoker, keeping the temperature set at 225°F. Baste with your favorite BBQ sauce. Allow about 3½ hours to roast before serving.
4) After chops are done, reduce heat to 150°F and hold at this temperature. You will be able to hold your meal for 2-4 hours or longer. For best results, put finished chops into a large pan and cover with foil to keep them moist.
- If you like smoke flavor, add ½ pan sawdust the first 1½ hours. Then remove sawdust pan and continue roasting.
- For best results, keep energy switch on for roasting. Turn energy switch OFF for smoking or holding. Close dampers after smoking.