Lemon Pepper Salmon Skewers with Yogurt Sauce
- PS Seasoning Chef
|2 lbs||Salmon Fillets, cut into 1" squares|
|2||Large Lemons, thinly sliced|
|1 tsp||Lemon Pepper Seasoning|
|1 cup||Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt|
|To Taste||Salt & Pepper|
|3 Cloves||Garlic, minced|
|Chopped Fresh Parsley, for garnish|
1) Preheat grill to medium heat, around 375 degrees.
2) In a medium size bowl stir together olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
3) In the bowl with the marinade, place your salmon chunks and let marinade for about an hour to soak up all the flavors.
4) Meanwhile in another small bowl mix together the yogurt, minced garlic, salt and pepper to taste, and more Lemon Pepper seasoning if desired.
5) Build your salmon skewers alternating between salmon and lemon pieces. Place salmon skewers on the grill and cook for about 4 minutes per side.
6) Remove salmon skewers from the grill and serve with the prepared yogurt sauce. Enjoy!