Grilled Tomato Basil Avocado
- PS Seasoning Chef
|1 Cup||Cherry Tomatos, Halved|
|1/2 Cup||Pine Nuts|
|1/2 Tbsp||Tomato Basil|
1) Take avocados and lemons, cut in half and lightly oil. Place on the grill preheated to Medium-high heat and grill avocados until they have grill marks and are heated though. Lemon halves cooked until caramelized and lightly browned.
2) In the meantime, preheat oven to 375°F and spread the pine nuts on a baking sheet. Stirring occasionally bake until golden brown for about 5-8 minutes.
3) Chop up the Basil, and mix it in a small bowl with Tomato Basil, and Olive oil.
4) Slice cherry tomatoes in halves.
5) Top the grilled avocados with the tomatoes, basil/olive oil mixture and pine nuts. Give the caramelized lemons a squeeze over the top, serve, enjoy!