|8 Slices||Seedless Watermelon|
|PS Seasoning Sea Salt, Course (optional)|
|1 Cup||Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)|
|1 Tbsp||PS Seasoning Cinnamon Toast Spice Blend|
1) Lightly Sprinkle the watermelon on both sides with PS Seasoning Sea Salt and stand the watermelon wedges on their edges over a rack in a pan (I used a cookie rack). Let drain for 30 minutes.
2) Preheat the grill on high.
3) Once the watermelon has finished draining, rinse each piece under cold running water. Place each piece between folded paper towel to remove excess water.
4) Brush each side of the watermelon lightly with honey.
5) Place watermelon slices on the grill and grill until grill marks have formed (about 5 minutes). Make sure not to keep the watermelon on too long or else they do get too soft.
6) In a separate bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt and PS Seasoning Cinnamon Toast Spice Blend.
7) . Remove from the grill sprinkle with sea salt (optional: if you like the sweet and salty) and squeezed lime juice. Serve with a the yogurt mixture on the side. Serve and enjoy!
Items Used In This Recipe: