Grilled Chicken Kabobs
- PS Seasoning Chef
|3||Chicken Breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes|
|1/4 Cup||Olive Oil|
|2 T||Soy Sauce|
|2||Cloves Garlic, Minced|
|2 T||California Garlic Pepper|
|1||Red Bell Pepper, cut into large chunks|
|1||Yellow Bell Pepper, cut into large chunks|
|1||Green Bell Pepper, cut into large chunks|
|1 lb||Button Mushrooms, destemmed and cut in half|
|1||Red Onion, cut into quarters and separated|
1) Start up your grill. Once it's fired up, preheat it to 350 degrees F.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic and California Garlic Pepper. Mix the marinade together and add the chicken. Mix the chicken well and allow to marinade for 2-12 hours.
3) In a large, shallow baking dish, soak the kabob skewers for a minimum of 2 hours and up to 12 hours.
4) Once the chicken has finished marinating and the skewers are finished soaking, drain the water from the skewers and begin to build the kabobs. Thread a piece of chicken, followed by a piece of pepper, mushroom and onion, then repeat until the skewer is full. Repeat until all skewers are finished.
5) Grill the kabobs for 5 minutes on one side, then flip the kabobs and grill for 5 more minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 180 degrees F. Remove from the grill and serve.