Video Recipe: Grilled BBQ Pulled Pork Potatoes
- PS Seasoning Chef
These loaded baked potatoes are grilled and packed with sour cream, cheddar cheese, pulled pork, and rich & tangy Kansas City BBQ sauce.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 80 minutes
|1 tsp||Olive Oil|
|1 cup||Kansas City BBQ Sauce|
|2 cups||Cheddar Cheese, shredded|
|3-4 cups||Pulled Pork|
|1 cup||Sour Cream|
1. Pierce each potato a few times on each side using fork. Rub with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
2. Wrap each potato in foil and pork a few more holes to allow smoke to penetrate during grilling.
3. Grill potatoes over medium heat for 1 hour or until tender, turning potatoes occasionally.
4. While potatoes are cooking, mix pulled pork with Kansas City BBQ Sauce and set aside.
5. When potatoes have cooled slightly, slice each lengthwise. Scoop the flesh into a large bowl, add sour cream, 1 cup of the cheese and combine.
6. Spoon mixture into potato skins, top with pulled pork, and remaining cup of cheddar cheese. Place back on the grill and cook until cheese has melted. Drizzle with extra BBQ sauce, chopped green onions and serve.