|1-1.5 Lbs.||Haddock or Cod Filets, cut in half long way|
|3 Tbsp||PS Seasoning Chipotle Lime Seasoning|
|1 Cup||Low Fat Plain Yogurt|
|1/4 Cup||PS Seasoning Honey Chipotle Sauce|
|Pico de Gallo|
|4||Roma Tomatoes, Diced|
|1/2||Large White Onion, Diced|
|1 Cup||Cilantro Leaves, Minced|
|1 Tbsp||Lime Juice|
1) Using heavy aluminum foil, cut into large squares. Spray foil with non-stick spray and place equal portions of the fish fillets on each piece of foil. Season with PS Seasoning Chipotle Lime. Set aside to let seasonings soak in for 30 minutes.
2) Chop Cabbage and Cilantro - set aside. Cut up the avocado, limes and prepare the pico de gallo.
3) In a small bowl mix together PS Seasoning Honey Chipotle Sauce and Low Fat Plain yogurt to make the sauce.
4) Fold the foil around the fish and seal. Place on the grill and grill on each side for 5-7 minutes or until fish is flakey.
5) Prepare tacos with toppings and enjoy!
Items Used In This