|1.5 Lbs||Boneless Beef Sirloin Steak|
|1/4 Tsp||PS Seasoning Ground Black Pepper|
|1/4 Cup||PS Seasoning Chicago Steakhouse Glaze|
|12||Baby Red Potatoes|
|As Needed||Olive Oil|
|1 Tsp per Potato||PS Seasoning Parmesan Garlic French Fry Seasoning|
1) Place unpeeled potatoes in a large pot and add water until covered about an inch. Add 1 tablespoon of salt and place pot over high heat, cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat slightly to keep potatoes at a boil for about 15 minutes or until tender. (but not falling apart)
2) In the meantime preheat oven to 450°F and coat a large rimmed cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Drain and transfer potatoes to prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Use a potato masher or flat bottom of a clean glass and smash potatoes down lightly. Sprinkle with Olive oil and PS Seasoning Parmesan Garlic French Fry Seasoning.
4) Place potatoes in Preheated Oven for 20-25 minutes.
5) After potatoes have been baking for 10-15 minutes. Place steaks on the grill; cook 5 minutes on each side for medium doneness or until liking.
6) Remove potatoes and steak, serve and enjoy!