Turkey Burger Ingredients:
|To Taste||California Garlic Pepper|
|4 Slices||Provolone Cheese|
|1 Medium||Avocado, sliced|
|1 Slices||Roma Tomatoes|
|4 Buns||Toasted Ciabatta Buns|
Lemon Garlic Aoili:
|1 Tsp||Lemon Pepper|
|1 Tsp||Minced Garlic|
1) Prepare Lemon Garlic Aioli: Combine all ingredients, cover and refrigerate.
2) Prepare and slice tomatoes, avocado and lettuce - set aside.
2) Preheat grill to medium-high heat (About 400°F).
3) Using hands or burger patty press, prepare burgers and season to taste with California Garlic Pepper. Butter buns and have them near while grilling the patties.
4) Place burger patties on the grill and allow to cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until cooked. Do not over cook the patties! Ground turkey tends to get dry when overcooked, so watch temperature closely.
5) Once burgers are almost done add provolone cheese and place buns on the grill to toast slightly.
6) To assemble burgers: Place cheesed patty on bottom half of the Ciabatta bun followed by 2 leaves of lettuce, 2 to 3 slices of tomato and 3 slices of avocado. Add prepared Lemon Garlic Aioli and top with Ciabatta bun top.
Products Used In This Recipe: