Video Recipe: Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño Corn on the Cob
- PS Seasoning Chef
Grilled corn on the cob is good, but grilled corn on the cob wrapped in jalapeno cream cheese and bacon is better.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
|6||Ears of Corn|
|8 oz.||Cream Cheese, softened|
|1.5 lbs.||Sliced Bacon|
|2 T||Jalapeno Bacon Shake|
1. Preheat grill to medium
2. Pull husk down from the cob, but not removing it entirely. Remove the silk.
3. In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and Jalapeno Bacon Shake seasoning until combined.
4. Using a knife, slather the corn cob with cream cheese mixture until evenly coated.
5. Wrap each cob tightly with 3 slices of bacon then wrap gently in foil.
6. Place on grill for 30-40 minutes turning periodically and checking for doneness. Let cool slightly and serve.