|2 Lbs.||Lean Ground Beef (Or Ground Turkey)|
|1 Dozen||Pretzel Buns|
|1 Tbsp.||Seasoning (We used PS Smokehouse BBQ Rub)|
|1 Tbsp.||Liquid Smoke|
|2 Tbsp.||Worcestershire Sauce|
|½ Lb.||High-Temp Cheddar Cheese (or try any one of our delicious high-temp cheeses)|
|1 Package||Thick-Cut Bacon|
|1 Bag||Crinkle Style French Fries (or whatever style you prefer)|
|1 Jar||Savor French Fry Seasoning|
1) Preheat your grill to a medium-high heat.
Note: If making french fries, be sure to also preheat your oven to 400°. Lay french fries out on a non-stick baking sheet and sprinkle with french fry seasoning. We used Savor Chili Cheese French Fry Seasoning).
Note: Ensure your french fries are in the oven to give them plenty of time to get crispy; stir frequently.
4) Begin cooking the bacon strips at a medium temperature. While the bacon begins cooking, you can go ahead and place your burger patties on the grill.
5) Continue cooking bacon strips until crispy. Remove from pan and place on paper towel lined plate until slightly cooled.
6) Be sure your burgers have been flipped so they grill evenly on both sides and sprinkle with more seasoning. Cook burger patties for about 10 minutes on each side or to your desired temperature preference.
7) Cut pretzel buns and place in oven or on grill to heat them slightly. Leave them for only about 2 minutes to warm them. (Note: Leave them a couple minutes longer to toast them or butter them first, then toast). If fries are done to your liking; remove from oven, sprinkle with a little more seasoning and let cool slightly.
8) Assemble burgers however you'd like. Don't forget the bacon! Add fixin's of your choice. Try topping with red onion lettuce, tomato and a sweet & tangy BBQ sauce or flavored mayonnaise. This is where your culinary creativity comes in. Serve french fries alongside burgers.