White Chocolate Cranberry Waffle Ice Cream Sandwich
- PS Seasoning Chef
|1 Cup||White Chocolate Cranberry Pancake Mix|
|2 T||Vegetable Oil|
|Vanilla Ice Cream|
1) Preheat waffle iron and make the batter for the waffles using White Chocolate Cranberry Pancake Mix
2) Pour the waffle batter into waffle iron and wait for them to cook until golden brown.
3) Freeze the waffles for at least 4 hours.
4) Remove frozen waffles and top with vanilla ice cream.
5) Roll ice cream sandwich in sprinkles and slice waffle sandwiches into 4 pieces. Enjoy!