Gluten-Free Sugar Cookie Truffles
- PS Seasoning Chef
|1 pkg||Gluten-Free Sugar Cookie Mix|
|3 T||Cream Cheese, softened|
|2 Cups||White Chocolate or Milk Chocolate for melting (or candy melts)|
|Sprinkles for Decoration|
|1||Stick of Butter, softened|
Instructions For Sugar Cookie:
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Combine Gluten-Free Sugar Cookie Mix with water, egg, and softened butter to make cookie dough.
3) Form dough into balls and place on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
4) Bake for 10-12 minutes and allow to cool.
Instructions For Sugar Cookie Truffles:
1) Place sugar cookies in a food processor and process until cookies turn into fine crumbs.
2) Add cream cheese and process again until well-combined and mixture can be pressed into a a ball, 1 to 2 minutes.
3) Shape cookies into balls about 1-inch to 1 1/2-inches in diameter. Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and place in the freezer for 15 minutes or the refrigerator for 1 hour.
4) In medium bowl, melt white chocolate according to instructions.
5) Remove the cookie balls from refrigerator. Using a spoon or two forms, dip and roll chilled cookie balls, one at a time, in coating. Return to lined cookie sheet and immediately top with sprinkles. Repeat process for remaining cookie balls.
6) Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Note: If the sugar cookie truffle dough is not firm enough, add another tablespoon of cream cheese.