Caramel Bacon Waffle Ice Cream Sandwich
- PS Seasoning Chef
|1 Cup||Salted Caramel Pancake Mix|
|2 T||Vegetable Oil|
|1 pkg||Bacon, fried and cut into pieces|
|Vanilla Ice Cream|
|Drizzle||Salted Caramel Sauce|
1) Preheat waffle iron and make the batter for the waffles using Salted Caramel Pancake Mix.
2) Pour the waffle batter into waffle iron and wait for them to cook until golden brown.
3) Freeze the waffles for at least 4 hours.
4) Remove frozen waffles and top with vanilla ice cream.
5) Roll ice cream sandwich in bacon pieces, drizzle with salted caramel sauce and slice waffle sandwiches into 4 pieces. Enjoy!