|1 ¼ Cup||Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips|
|½ Cup||Heavy Whipping Cream|
|½ Cup||Unsweetened cocoa powder|
|1 Tbsp + 1 tsp||Savor Srircha Seasoning, divided|
|½ tsp||PS Naturals Red Pepper, Crushed|
1) In a small sauce pan pour in the heavy whipping cream. Add the 1 Tbsp sriracha seasoning and crushed red pepper flakes; stir and heat to a simmer.
2) Once the cream mixture starts to simmer, turn off the heat and let steep for 15 minutes; stirring occasionally. Pour chocolate chips into a bowl and set aside.
3) After 15 minutes, reheat the cream mixture until it reaches a simmer once more. Then immediately strain the mixture over the chocolate chips; let stand 5 minutes.
4) Stir the chocolate mixture to ensure all the chips are melted. If they are not completely melted, you can microwave the mixture is smooth. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator 30 minutes or until mixture solidifies.
5) Using a melon baller or a teaspoon, scoop small amounts of chocolate and set the individual portions on a plate. Place in refrigerator an additional 5 to 10 minutes.
6) Fill a shallow bowl with the cocoa powder. Remove the chocolate portions from the refrigerator. Roll each portion into a ball with your hands and then roll in cocoa powder until completely coated. Repeat this process until all the portions are compete. Place on decorative plate and sprinkle with chili powder, if desired.
7) Serve immediately or store in refrigerator and bring to room temperature before serving.