|1 Cup||Sour Cream|
|2 Tbsp.||Savor Ranch Peppercorn Dip Mix|
|6 Cups||Pretzels (Any shape)|
|1 ½ Tbsp.||Savor Ranch Popcorn Seasoning|
|2 Tbsp.||Savor Buffalo Wing Popcorn Seasoning|
|1 Package||Savor Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix|
|6 - 8 Tbsp.||Water|
|1 ½ Sticks||1 Stick Softened Butter, 1/2 Stick Melted Butter|
|½ Cup||Andes De Menthe Baking Chips (or Andes Candies, Crushed)|
To Prepare Dip:
Blend 1 Cup sour cream, 1 Cup mayonnaise and the 2 Tbsp. Savor Ranch Dip Mix; mix well and refrigerate.
Instructions for Buffalo Wing Pretzels:1) Preheat oven to 250ºF. Measure out pretzels in large bowl and set aside.
2) In small bowl, combine melted butter and popcorn seasonings; mix well. Pour this mixture over pretzels and stir until evenly coated.
3) Spread pretzels out on large nonstick baking sheet (or spray baking sheet with cooking spray), at least 11”X18”. Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. (Note: To help with time, you could begin preparing cookie mix while pretzels are baking).
4) After an hour, remove pretzels from oven and let cool.
Instructions for Andes Chocolate Chip Cookies:1) Once pretzels have completed, turn oven temperature up to 325ºF and prepare baking sheet by spraying it with nonstick cooking spray.
2) Pour cookie mix into mixing bowl and using an electric mixer or stand mixer, begin mixing the cookie mix with the butter on low until well blended.
3) Gradually add water a Tbsp. at a time until dough appears moist and begins to form stiff peaks. Stir in the ½ Cup of Andes Baking Chips or crushed Andes Candies.
4) Drop dough by the Tbsp full onto cooking sheet leaving about 2" between each spoonful. Bake at 325ºF for about 10 to 15 minutes or until baked to your liking. (Note: To make cookies look more festive for holiday parties, try decorating with holiday shaped pretzels or red and green candies pressed into the top of the dough before placing in the oven). Once cookies have been baked through, remove from oven and let cool on parchment paper or wire rack.
5) Finally, place cooled cookies on a large platter along side the pretzels. Partner the pretzels with the Peppercorn Ranch Dip.
Serve and enjoy!
Products Used In This Recipe:
<div itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Recipe"> <span itemprop="name">Sweet & Salty Snack Platter</span> <span itemprop="description"> Description of your recipe.</span> <meta itemprop="url" content="http://www.psseasoning.com/blogs/news/18885527-recipe-sweet-salty-snack-platter" /> <span itemprop="recipeYield">Serves 6-8</span> Ingredients: <span itemprop="ingredients">1 Cup Sour Cream</span>, <span itemprop="ingredients">1 Cup Mayonnaise</span>, <span itemprop="ingredients">2 Tbsp. Savor Ranch Peppercorn Dip Mix</span>, <span itemprop="ingredients">6 Cups Pretzels</span>,
<span itemprop="ingredients">1 1/2 Tbsp. Savor Ranch Popcorn Seasoning</span>,
<span itemprop="ingredients">2 Tbsp. Savor Buffalo Wing Popcorn Seasoning</span>,
<span itemprop="ingredients">1 Package Savor Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix</span>,
<span itemprop="ingredients">6 Tbsp. Water</span>,
<span itemprop="ingredients">1 1/2 Sticks Softened Butter</span>,
<span itemprop="ingredients">1/2 Cup Andes Baking Chips</span>.