|1||Refrigerated 9 inch pie shell|
|8 slices||Bacon, chopped|
|1 cup||Parmesan cheese|
|1 Tsp (split)||Tomato Bacon Basil Seasoning|
1) Place pie crust in pie pan (or keep in disposable pie pan it comes in and place on cookie sheet), and pre bake oven for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
2) Cook chopped bacon and red onion until caramelized in a frying pan and set aside.
3) Mix eggs, milk, cheese and 1/2 tsp of Tomato Bacon Basil Seasoning in a mixing bowl. Add the onions and bacon, and pour into prebaked pie crust. (note: pie crust does not have to be browned, only a little hardened.).
4) Slice tomato and one by one place all around the top until top is covered. Sprinkle remaining Tomato Bacon Basil Seasoning across the top.
5) Bake in a 375 degree oven for 40-45 minutes, or until knife inserted is 'clean'.
Products Used In This Recipe:
Tomato Bacon Basil Quiche: 6-8 servings: Refrigerated Pie Shell, 1 Medium Ripe Tomato, 1 Medium Red Onion, 4 Eggs, 1/2 Cup Milk, 1 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese, 1 Tsp Tomato Bacon Basil Seasoning