Rose Herb Stuffed Frittata
- PS Seasoning Chef
|3 T||Olive Oil|
|1/2 Cup||Finely Ground Walnuts|
|2 tsp||Crushed Dried Rose Petals|
|1 T||Minced Garlic|
|1/2 Cup||Finely Chopped Parsley|
|1/2 Cup||Finely Chopped Cilantro|
|1 Bunch||Green Onions Finely Chopped|
|10||Eggs Lightly Beaten|
Salt and Pepper
Garlic and Herb Seasoning
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large oven safe skillet, heat the 3 T Olive Oil.
3) Add the walnuts, rose petals and garlic and cook until fragrant.
4) Add the parsley, cilantro and green onions and cook for another 2 minutes.
5) Turn the heat off and add the eggs, salt, pepper and Garlic & Herb seasoning and transfer skillet to the oven.
6) Bake for 15-20 minutes until the eggs have fully cooked.
7) Let cool slightly to let the frittata set up and serve warm or at room temperature.