Pumpkin Spice Waffles with Cinnamon Sugar Glaze
- PS Seasoning Chef
|1||Pumpkin Spice Pancake Mix|
|3 T||Vegetable Oil|
|1 T||Cinnamon Toast Spice Blend|
|1-1/4 Cup||Powdered Sugar|
1) Preheat your waffle iron while you prepare the waffle mix and the glaze.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the egg, milk and vegetable oil.
3) In another bowl add the 3 T Milk into the powdered sugar.
4) Add more milk 1 T at a time until desired consistency.
5) Once glaze is mixed together, add 1 T Cinnamon Toast Spice Blend.
6) Pour the glaze onto the Pumpkin Spice Waffles and enjoy!