- PS Seasoning Chef
|1 pkg.||15 oz. Thawed Hash Browns|
|1-1/2 Cup||Cheddar Cheese, Shredded|
|1 T||Olive Oil|
|6 Slices||Cooked Bacon, crumbled|
|1/2 T||Parsley, Minced|
|1/4 tsp||Black Pepper|
|1/4 tsp||Sea Salt|
1) Preheat oven to 425.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix together hash browns, salt, pepper, minced garlic, olive oil and 1 cup cheddar cheese.
3) Grease the muffin pan and pack the hash browns into the muffin tin making little nests.
4) Bake at 425 degrees until the edges of the nests have browned and the cheese has melted.
5) Crack a medium sized egg into each nest and top with more cheddar cheese, crumbled bacon and minced parsley for garnish.
6) Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes until the egg whites have set.
7) Let them cool slightly and take them out of the muffin tin and serve.