Cinnamon Swirl Pancake Churros
- PS Seasoning Chef
|1 cup||Cinnamon Swirl Pancake Mix|
|2 tbsp||Melted Butter|
|4 oz.||Cream Cheese|
|1/4 tsp||Cinnamon Ground|
|Olive Oil Spray|
1) In a large mixing bowl add Cinnamon Swirl Pancake Mix, egg, melted butter, and milk. Mix together until smooth.
2) Heat a medium skillet over medium heat and spray skillet with olive oil spray.
3) Once the skillet is hot add about 1/3 cup of pancake mixture and make thin pancakes.
4) Heat cream cheese in the microwave for about 20 seconds until softened. Add powdered sugar and cinnamon and mix together well.
5) After making all of your thin pancakes take the cream cheese mixture and spread onto pancakes evenly. Roll each pancake after frosting them and enjoy your Cinnamon Swirl Pancake Churros!