Blueberry Lemon Cream Cheese Pancakes
- PS Seasoning Chef
|1 Cup||Lemon Blueberry Pancake Mix|
|1 T||Melted Butter|
|1 pkg||(8 oz) Cream Cheese|
|1/3 Cup||Powdered Sugar|
|Blueberries and lemon zest for topping|
1) Begin by combining ingredients for the pancake batter.
2) Melt the cream cheese in the microwave for approximately 30 seconds.
3) Add 1/3 cup of powdered sugar to the cream cheese and stir until smooth.
4) Add desired amount of blueberries to the cream cheese mixture if you would like.
5) Use a skillet to make the pancakes.
6) After pancakes are finished feel free to layer the cream cheese mixture in between the pancakes or on top.
7) Serve right away. Top with lemon zest and fresh blueberries.