|1 Jar||PS Seasonings Honey Chipotle Sauce|
|1 Can||Sweet Corn (or use fresh if in season)|
|1 Can||Black Beans|
|to Spice||Sliced Jalapenos|
|1 Cup||Ranch Dressing|
|To Taste||PS Seasonings Fiesta Ranchero Dip Mix (optional)|
You will need a slow cooker or crockpot. Makes 6-8 Salads.
1) In a large slow cooker or crock pot add thawed chicken breasts and entire bottle of PS Seasonings Honey Chipotle Sauce. Let cook on high for 4 hours.
2) Once Pork is cooked shred apart using a fork or shedders while its still warm.
3) Meanwhile, Slice the lettuce, cut the jalapeños, and prepare the corn and beans.
4) In a separate bowl combine ranch and PS Seasoning Ranchero Dip Mix.
5) Prepare salad with ingredients and enjoy!
Items Used In This Recipe: