- Breonna Huppert
|1||Bread Dough, loaf|
|2 Cups||Cooked/Leftover Turkey, Shredded|
|1 1/2 Cup||Prepared Stuffing|
|1||Chicken Wild Rice Mix|
|3 1/2 Cup||Water|
1) In a medium sized saucepan, combine Chicken Wild Rice Mix and 3 1/2 Cups Water and simmer for 15 minutes.
2) Roll out the bread dough onto a greased 10 x 15 baking sheet. To make the braid cut in one inch wide strips inwards towards the middle of the dough along both sides of the dough.
3) Combine in a large mixing bowl the prepared soup mix, stuffing and shredded turkey.
4) Spoon the filling down the center of the dough. Starting at one end, pick up one of the strips and lay it over the filling, alternating pulling a strip from each side to form a criss cross pattern.
5) Let rise for 25 minutes. Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve and enjoy!