|1 Cup||Uncooked Quinoa|
|2 medium||Head of Broccoli, Florets removed and chopped|
|1/4 Cup, 1 Tbsp.||Olive Oil, Divided|
|1/3 Cup||PS Seasoning Tangy Honey Mustard|
|1 Clove||Garlic, Minced|
|2 Handfuls||Chopped Walnuts or Almonds (optional)|
|To Taste||Salt and Pepper|
1) Heat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with foil.
2) Cook quinoa according to the package directions and set aside.
3) Toss broccoli florets in 1 Tbsp. of olive oil and place on backing sheet. Salt and pepper to taste and bake for 20-30 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
4) To make dressing: Combine Tangy Honey Mustard, Garlic, and remaining 1/4 cup of olive oil in a small bowl.
5) When broccoli is done, chop into small pieces. Combine quinoa, chopped broccoli and dressing.
6) Serve cold, room temperature or warm! Enjoy!
Products Used In This Recipe:
Tangy Broccoli Quinoa Salad: 3-6 servings: 1 Cup of Uncooked Quinoa, 2 Medium Heads of Broccoli, Olive Oil, 1/3 Cup of PS Seasoning Tangy Honey Mustard, 1 Garlic Clove, 2 Handfuls of Chopped Walnuts or Almonds (optional), Salt and Pepper