Sweet Potato Asparagus Skillet
- Emmanuel Nonhof
|2||Large Sweet Potato or Yams pellet and diced|
|1/4 lb.||Asparagus, diced|
|4 T||Olive Oil|
|Garlic and Herb Salt-Free Seasoning|
1) Heat a skillet to medium-high heat and add about 2 T of olive oil.
2) Place your chicken in the skillet and season with Garlic and Herb Salt-Free Seasoning. Sauté the chicken for about 10 minutes until it is cooked through. Set chicken aside.
3) In the same skillet used for the chicken, add another 2 T olive oil and more Garlic & Herb if you choose. Add the diced asparagus and sweet potato.
4) Put a cover on the top of your skillet to keep in the heat and let the asparagus and sweet potato cook until soft.
5) Once the vegetables are soft, add the chicken back in to heat it through. Serve immediately while still hot.