|5 Cups||French Bread, Cubed|
|5 Cups||Corn Bread, Cube|
|2 Tbsp||Unsalted Butter|
|1 Lb.||Bulk Breakfast Sausage|
|2||Celery Stalks, Finely Chopped|
|1||Small Onion, Finely Chopped|
|1.5 Cup||Chicken Stock|
|2 Tbsp||California Garlic Pepper|
1) Preheat Oven to 300°F
2) Spread the bread and cornbread out on two rimmed baking sheets and bake until dried out but not yet golden (10-15 minutes) Transfer to a large bowl.
3) Lightly butter or spray the cups of the muffin tin and adjust the oven to 400°F.
4) In a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook until browned, breaking into clumps around 5 minutes.
5) Over medium-high heat, melt the butter, add the sausage and cook until browned breaking into clumps. After about 5 minutes, add the celery, onion and California Garlic Pepper.
6) Transfer the mixture to the bowl with the bread and toss to coat. Let cool to room temperature, add the egg and stir to combine. Add the chicken stock toss well.
7) Divide the mixture evenly between the muffin cups and press down to mouth the tops. Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!