Strawberry Lemonade Crepes
- PS Seasoning Chef
|1 Cup||Buttermilk Pancake Mix|
|1 T||Melted Butter|
|1||5.3 oz Plain Green Yogurt|
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix together 1 cup Buttermilk Pancake Mix, 2 eggs, melted butter and milk. Whisk until smooth.
2) Heat a medium skillet on low-medium heat. Spray the skillet with cooking spray and pour about 1/4 cup of crepe batter. Cook for about 30-45 seconds and flip.
3) Once you've finished making all your crepes let them cool and begin to make the strawberry lemonade filling.
4) Begin to cut a handful of strawberries into very small pieces and addthem to the greek yogurt. Next slice off a piece of lemon and squeeze the juice into the yogurt. Add 2 or 3 T of powdered sugar to the yogurt and mix everything together thoroughly.
5) Take your crepes and stuff them with the filling. We took ours and spread the filling on half of a crepe and then fold them into triangles.
6) Finally, zest a lemon over the top of your crepes and sprinkle powdered sugar over the top.