|3 Pounds||Baby Red Potatoes|
|2.5 Tbsp.||White Vinegar|
|1/4 Cup||Sour Cream|
|1.5 Tbsp||PS Seasoning Sriracha and Onion Dip|
|1/4 Cup||Chopped Green Onions|
1) Clean baby red potatoes thoroughly and cut into 3/4" cubes.
2) Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with cold water, about 1" above the potatoes.
3) Set burner on high and bring water to a boil. Once a rolling boil has been reached, reduce heat and simmer stirring occasionally until potatoes are tender (approximately 8 minutes)
4) Meanwhile, rim a baking sheet in parchment paper and top with 4 slices of bacon. Set oven to 400°F and back for 20 minutes until bacon is golden and crispy.
5) Drain potatoes and put into a large mixing bowl. Add salt and vinegar and gently combine. Set aside and let cool for about 15 minutes.
6) Combine mayonnaise, sour cream and PS Seasoning Sriracha and Onion Dip in a small bowl. Once the potatoes have cooled, add in the mayonnaise/Sriracha mixture.
7) Top with crisp bacon and green onions. Serve at room temperature and enjoy!
Items Used In This Recipe: