Sriracha Bacon Potato Salad
- PS Seasoning Chef
|3 Pounds||Baby Red Potatoes|
|2.5 Tbsp.||White Vinegar|
|1/4 Cup||Sour Cream|
|1.5 Tbsp||Sriracha and Onion Dip|
|1/4 Cup||Chopped Green Onions|
1) Clean baby red potatoes thoroughly and cut into 3/4" cubes.
2) Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with cold water, about 1" above the potatoes.
3) Set burner on high and bring water to a boil. Once a rolling boil has been reached, reduce heat and simmer stirring occasionally until potatoes are tender (approximately 8 minutes)
4) Meanwhile, rim a baking sheet in parchment paper and top with 4 slices of bacon. Set oven to 400°F and back for 20 minutes until bacon is golden and crispy.
5) Drain potatoes and put into a large mixing bowl. Add salt and vinegar and gently combine. Set aside and let cool for about 15 minutes.
6) Combine mayonnaise, sour cream and Sriracha and Onion Dip in a small bowl. Once the potatoes have cooled, add in the mayonnaise/Sriracha mixture.
7) Top with crisp bacon and green onions. Serve at room temperature and enjoy!