Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil
- PS Seasoning Chef
|1 lb||Raw Shrimp|
|4 Ears||Sweet Corn|
|1 Stick||Salted Butter|
|2-3 Cloves||Minced Garlic|
|To Taste||Cajun Seasoning|
|To Taste||Salt and Pepper|
|Fresh Minced Parsley|
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. While oven is preheating, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt to the water.
2) Add your potatoes to the boiling water and cook for 10-15 minutes so that they are partially cooked. In the last 5 minutes or so add the ears of corn and let boil for another 5 minutes.
3) In a small bowl melt the stick of butter. Add minced garlic to the butter, salt and pepper, and desired amount of Cajun Seasoning.
4) On a jelly roll pan, lay out the shrimp, sausage, corn and potatoes. Pour the butter garlic mixture over everything.
5) Bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and top with fresh minced parsley and more seasoning if desired. Serve while hot.