Roasted Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti Squash Alfredo
- PS Seasoning Chef
|1||Medium Spaghetti Squash|
|1 lb||Cubed Chicken Breast|
|5 oz||Chopped Baby Spinach|
|1/2 Cup||Heavy Cream|
|1/2 Cup||Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|2 T||Cream Cheese (optional)|
|2 T||Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Seasoning Blend|
|2 T||Olive Oil|
|2 T||Minced Garlic|
|Olive Oil for Squash|
|Grated Mozzarella for topping to taste|
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Slice spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. (For easy cutting, pierce the squash a few times with a knife and microwave it for 3-5 minutes.)
3) Place squash cut side up on a lipped baking sheet.
4) Drizzle olive oil over the spaghetti squash and sprinkle Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Seasoning on top as well.
5) Place the seasoned spaghetti squash cut side down on the pan and bake in the oven for 35 minutes depending on size of the squash.
6) While the squash bakes, start on the chicken spinach alfredo.
7) Heat a large skillet over low-medium heat and add the 2 T olive oil.
8) Add the diced chicken and sprinkle Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Seasoning on the chicken and cook for 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through. The last minute or so add the minced garlic.
9) Add the chopped spinach and cook until it becomes wilted. Add the heavy cream, freshly grated parmesan and cream cheese. Cook until the sauce becomes thicker. Add more cheese to thicken.
10) Once the squash is finished take a fork and fluff the strands of spaghetti squash.
11) Spoon the chicken spinach alfredo sauce into the spaghetti squash, top with mozzarella cheese and additional parmesan if desired.
12) Broil on high for 3-5 minutes for a golden cheesy topping. Enjoy!