This dish is something straight from a Fall garden. Wonderfully bright and flavorful vegetables are marinated in our own Garlic Butter & Herb Marinade for a healthy, colorful and tasty addition to the table.
|1 Container||Whole Large Mushrooms|
|1 10 oz. Package||Fresh Pearl Onions, Peeled|
|1 Lb.||Purple Fingerling Potatoes|
|1 16 oz. Jar||Garlic Butter & Herb Marinade & Glaze|
|1 Tbsp||PS Veggie Shake Seasoning|
1) Thoroughly scrub and clean mushrooms and potatoes.
2) In a large 1 Gallon ziplock bag, place peeled pearl onions. Cut cleaned mushrooms into fourths and place in bag. Slice potatoes 1/2" thick and place in bag.
3) Slice the butternut squash in half. Cut off the ends and be sure not to include any of the seeded area or "bulb" portion of the squash. You may use that portion for something else if you wish. With the remaining portion of the squash, cut halves into 1-inch slices and cut off the outer shell. Dice the orange flesh into square 1-inch cubes. Place in bag with the other vegetables.
4) Pour in the entire jar of Garlic Butter & Herb Marinade. Fill the jar with water and pour that into bag. Seal and shake until mixed entirely. With the bag standing upright, open a corner of the seal and squeeze out as much of the excess air as possible. Reseal tightly and place bag in the refrigerator. Marinate at least 2 hours (or prep the day before and marinate overnight for better flavor absorption).
5) Preheat oven to 375°F. Prep a 3 Quart (9"X13") baking dish with nonstick spray. Remove the bag of vegetables from refrigerator and place in the sink. Cut off a small piece of the corner on the bag to drain the marinade. If it's easier, you can also use a strainer, but be sure not to rinse off the vegetables.
6) Spread veggies evenly in baking sheet; place in oven. Stir veggies every 10 minutes and cook for 45 or until all vegetables are tender. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Veggie Shake Seasoning. Allow to cool 5 minutes. Place in serving dish for passing around the table.