Pumpkin Apple Sausage Pasta
- PS Seasoning Chef
|1 Lb.||Ground Pork Sausage|
|1/8 Cup||Pumpkin Bratwurst Seasoning|
|1||Green Apple, Chopped|
|1 Cup||White Cooking Wine|
|14 Ounces||Chicken Broth|
|14 Ounces||Pumpkin Puree|
|1/2 Cup||Heavy Whipping Cream|
|16 Ounces||Prepared Pasta|
|Additional Apple Garnish if desired|
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix together ground pork sausage and Pumpkin Bratwurst Seasoning.
2) In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the sausage. remove to a paper towel lined plate to drain. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan cook pasta and set aside when fully cooked.
3) Add onion, apple and garlic to the large skillet pan and cook until softened.
4) Add white wine, bay leaf and sage to pan. Cook for two minutes to allow the wine to reduce.
5) Stir in chicken broth and pumpkin puree and bring to a simmer.
6) Return sausage to pan and stir in whipping cream, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
7) Stir prepared pasta into pan and allow to warm through before serving.
8) Garnish with grated parmesan and chopped apple. Serve and enjoy!