Oven Baked BBQ Pork Tenderloin
- Joe Hanni
|(2) 1 Pound||Pork Tenderloins|
|To Taste||Porketta Seasoning|
|1 Cup||Kansas City BBQ Sauce|
|1/3 Cup||Olive Oil|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Rinse Tenderloins under cold water and blot dry. Cut loins in half and season all sides using the Porketta Seasoning.
3) Preheat olive oil in a large cast iron or stainless steel pan on high heat. Once oil is heated, sear all sides until lightly browned. Inside will still be raw.
4) Transfer loins into an oil sprayed oven pan. Spread Kansas City BBQ Sauce on loins and bake for 30-45 minutes. For saucy tenderloins, flip and add more bbq sauce over the meat after 20 minutes and allow to bake the last 10-15 minutes.
5) Remove the pork tenderloins from the oven and place them on a carving board. Allow pork to rest for 10 minutes, Slice port, and Serve with additional Kansas City BBQ sauce if desired.