Monte Cristo Wafflewich
- PS Seasoning Chef
|1 Cup||Buttermilk Pancake Mix|
|2 T||Vegetable Oil|
|1/4 lb||Sliced Turkey|
|1/4 lb||Sliced Ham|
|Swiss Cheese Sliced|
Jam or Jelly (We used Raspberry)
1) Preheat your waffle iron.
2) In a mixing bowl mix together the pancake mix, milk, egg and vegetable oil. Mix thoroughly until smooth.
3) Spray waffle iron with cooking spray and make your waffles in the waffle iron.
4) After waffles have finished, take a few slices of ham, turkey and Swiss and put them on one of the waffle halves.
5) Using the other waffle half, spread your jam or jelly and finish putting together the wafflewich.
6) Slice your Monte Cristo Wafflewich in half and serve with fresh fruit of your liking.