Easy Chicken Stir-Fry
- PS Seasoning Chef
|1 lb||Chicken Thighs, Bonless and Skinless|
|1||Medium Red Onion|
|1||Small Thai Chili Pepper, deseeded|
|1 T||Finely Chopped Ginger|
|1/2||Medium Yellow Pepper, deseeded|
|1||Medium Green Pepper, deseeded|
|1||Medium Broccoli, stem removed|
|2 T||Fish Sauce|
|2 T||Fresh Lime Juice|
|2 T & 1/4 Cup||Coconut Oil|
|1 T||Chicken Seasoning Rub|
1) Cut the chicken into strips. Prepare the vegetables: Peel and slice the onion and peel and finely chop the garlic and ginger. Halve, deseed and finely chop the chili pepper. Halve, deseed and slice the yellow and green peppers. Cut the broccoli florets into medium-sized pieces. Set the vegetables aside for later.
2) Heat a large pan greased with 2 T of Coconut Oil. Once hot, add the chicken and season with Chicken Seasoning Rub and cook over a medium-high heat until browned from all sides and cooked inside. When done, use a slotted spoon and transfer the cooked chicken into a bowl.
3) Put 1/4 cup more Coconut Oil into the pan where you cooked the chicken. Add the onion, garlic, chili pepper and ginger and sizzle for 2-3 minutes over a medium-high heat until fragrant. Stir frequently to prevent burning.
4) Throw in the yellow and green pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes and then add the broccoli.
5) Add the fish sauce. When done, the vegetables should be crisp-tender.
6) Finish with freshly squeezed lime juice and take off the heat.
4) Serve hot or store in the fridge for up to 3 days. Enjoy!