Cucumber Herb Pasta Salad
- Joe Hanni
|1/2 Lb.||Penne Pasta|
|1/2 Cup||Sour Cream|
|1 Tsp||Granulated Sugar|
|2 Tbsp||Vegetable & Herb Dip Mix|
|2 Tbsp||White Vinegar|
1) Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar, white vinegar and Vegetable & Herb Dip Mix well and set aside.
2) Thinly slice the onion and place in a bowl of cold water. This will take the "bite" out of the onion.
3) Cook the penne pasta per package directions. Once cooked run under cold water to stop from cooking.
4) Cut cucumber in half lengthwise and remove the seeds with the spoon. Cut into thin slices.
5) Toss all of the ingredients together in a large bowl. Let sit for 40 minutes before serving and enjoy!