- Emmanuel Nonhof
|1||Flat Iron Steak|
|1 Jar||Garlic Butter & Herb Marinade|
|1 Cup||Fresh Cilantro|
|1 Cup||Fresh Parsley|
|1/3 Cup||Fresh Oregano|
|2 T||Minced Garlic|
|1/2 Cup||Diced Red Onion|
|1/2 T||Red Pepper Flakes|
|1/2 Cup||Olive Oil|
|1 T||California Garlic Pepper Seasoning|
1) Put the steak in a plastic bag and add desired amount of Garlic Butter and Herb Marinade. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
2) While the steak marinades begin making the chimichurri sauce.
3) Using a food processor add cilantro, parsley, oregano, minced garlic, diced red onion, red pepper flakes, squeezed lemon and the California Garlic Pepper Seasoning. Pulse a few times until all the ingredients are blended together.
4) Add the olive oil and pulse a few more times. Set the chimichurri sauce aside.
5) Grill the marinated steak to the temperature you desire.
6) Once steak is finished let rest for a minute and cut into strips. Pour the chimichuri sauce onto the steak and enjoy!