Chicken Bacon Zucchini Carbonara
- PS Seasoning Chef
|1 lb||Chicken Breast|
|1 pkg||Linguini Noodles|
|1/2 cup||Mushrooms diced|
|3||Cloves Garlic minced|
|1||Zucchini skinned and diced|
|4-8 slices||Bacon diced|
|1 jar||Alfredo sauce|
|1/3 - 1/2 cup||Parmesan freshly grated|
|1 tbsp||Parsley fresh|
|1 - 2 tbsp||Garlic & Herb (Salt Free)|
1) Season both sides of chicken with salt, pepper, and Garlic & Herb (Salt Free).
2) Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1tbsp olive oil and allow to heat up.
3) Add the chicken breast to the skillet and cook until the chicken breast is no longer pink, and the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
4) Set cooked chicken breast aside. Once cooled, cut the chicken breast as desired.
5) Clean the pan if needed and heat skillet back up. In the meantime, dice the bacon and sauté over medium-high heat until crispy. Remove diced bacon from pan and set aside. Discard bacon grease.
6) Add diced zucchini and mushrooms to pan and sauté over medium-high heat until tender.
7) Turn heat to low and add minced garlic, sauté for one minute until fragrant.
8) Add the jar of Alfredo sauce to the pan and let simmer on low heat. Add some fresh grated parmesan cheese for extra flavor.
9) In a medium sauce pan boil water with a pinch of salt. Add noodles to boiling water and cook until pasta is finished.
10) Add chicken and bacon to Alfredo sauce mixture and let it heat back up. Place noodles on a plate or bowl and top with Alfredo sauce mixture. Add desired amount of grated parmesan, minced parsley, and more of our Garlic & Herb seasoning. Serve and enjoy!
Products Used In This Recipe: