|1 Dozen||Baby Red Potatoes, Washed Thoroughly & Cut into Fourths|
|2 Tbsp.||Olive Oil|
|2 Tbsp.||Butter, Divided|
|1 Jar||Savor Sriracha Seasoning|
|About 1 Cup (*Optional)||Red Onion, Cut into Thin Wedges|
|*Be sure to have some aluminum foil|
1) Preheat grill to a high temperature.
2) Place the potatoes and/or red onion wedges in a large mixing bowl and drizzle with the 2 Tbsp. olive oil; mix thoroughly to coat.
3) Lay out 2 equally sized sheets of aluminum foil on table or counter top. Spoon the potatoes onto the center of the aluminum foil sheets, dividing the mixture among the two. Be sure to leave room around the edges for folding.
4) Sprinkle the Savor Sriracha Seasoning over the potatoes until coated to your liking. Divide the butter 1 Tbsp. each between the two packets, breaking it into slivers or shards. Sprinkle the butter shards over the potatoes so they will coat as they melt.
5) To form pockets: Simple pull up the shorter sides of the foil (being careful not to cut yourself), bring them together tightly and fold over to create a durable seal. Take the long sides, fold them over and press them down on top of the sealed crease. Ensure that the packets are tightly wrapped and they're now ready for the grill!
6) Place the pockets onto your preheated grilling surface. You'll want to cook them about 30 to 45 minutes until done to desired tenderness; flipping the pockets half way through for even cooking.
7) Once the potatoes are cooked through and tender, remove them from the grill. Slowly open the packets to allow the steam to escape. Place potatoes in a serving dish and sprinkle with more of the Sriracha Seasoning, if desired. Let cool slightly and serve!