|1 Package (Around 1.5 Lbs.)||Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Cleaned & Cubed|
|1 Jar||Savor Thai Ginger Teriyaki Marinade & Glaze|
|1 Medium||Green Bell Pepper, Cut into Square-like Shapes|
|1 Medium||Red Bell Pepper, Cut into Square-like Shapes|
|1||Red Onion, Cut into Wedges|
|1||Zucchini, Cut into 1/2" Slices|
|*Be sure to have some skewers handy|
1) Place cubed chicken into a 1 Gallon plastic resealable bag. Pour just enough of the Savor Thai Ginger Teriyaki Marinade over the chicken to completely cover the pieces; push out as much of the air from the bag as possible, seal and place in the refrigerator for a couple hours to overnight (for best flavor absorption). (Note: For extra flavor in the vegetables: Place them in a separate resealable plastic bag and repeat the steps above. We promise it will be worth it). *Always toss used marinade, but be sure to leave enough on reserve for basting and as an optional dipping sauce.
2) Once chicken and/or vegetables has marinated to your liking, you are ready to put them on skewers. *Be sure to preheat your grill*. Alternate meat and vegetables on skewers however you'd like. We left about 1" of space on both ends of the skewers for gripping, but you can pack them full if that's how you like it!
3) Now that your skewers are loaded up, place them on a preheated, nonstick grill surface (they will be a bit drippy); cook for about 10 minutes.
4) With a tongs, grab the kabobs at the center and turn them over once; cook them for an additional 10 minutes until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are crisp/tender. (Note: Leave some marinade off to the side and lightly brush on the kabobs as they cook. Brush at least once on both sides to enhance taste).
5) If you'd like, give the kabobs one last quick brush of marinade before removing them from the grill surface. If they have a slight char on the edges, they are definitely done. Serve kabobs with additional marinade for even more flavor!
Note: Go ahead and substitute the meat and vegetables to your preference. We know that no matter what creative combinations you come up with, you're still going to love the end result!