|¾ Cup (1½ Stick)||Unsalted Butter|
|1 Lb. (About 10 Cups)||Good Quality Day Old Bread, Cut into 1 in. Pieces (Some stores may sell already dried bread pieces. You can use these, but be sure it equals around 10 Cups).|
|2½ Cup||Low-Sodium Chicken Broth, Divided|
|2½ Cup||Yellow Onion, Chopped|
|1½ Cup||Celery, Sliced 1/4 in.|
|2 tsp.||PS Naturals Sea Salt, Fine Ground|
|1 tsp.||PS Naturals White Pepper, Ground|
|½ Cup||PS Natural Parsley Flakes|
|1 Tbsp.||PS Naturals Rosemary Leaf, Ground|
|1 Tbsp.||PS Naturals Marjoram, Whole|
|2 Tbsp.||PS Naturals Sage Leaf, Rubbed|
1) Preheat oven to 250°F. Scatter bread pieces in single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet.
2) Bake until dried out; stirring occasionally. About 1 hour. Then let cool and transfer to a very large mixing bowl.
3) Melt the 1½ stick of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once completely melted, add onion and celery. Stir often until just beginning to brown; about 10 minutes.
4) Then add vegetables to the bowl of bread pieces, stir in all the herbs including salt and pepper. Drizzle 1¼ Cup of the broth over this mixture and blend thoroughly. Let cool.
5) Coat a 13X9X2 in. baking dish with cooking spray and set aside. Preheat oven to 350°F.
6) Whisk the eggs and remaining 1¼ Cup broth and add to bread mixture; folding gently until thoroughly combined. Transfer to prepared baking dish, cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
7) After 40 minutes, remove from oven and remove foil. Place back in the oven for an additional 10 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Then remove and let cool slightly before serving.