|1 Lb.||Large Shrimp - Raw, De-veined and Remove Tails.|
|1 Lb.||Chicken Breast, Cubed|
|1 Lb.||Andouille Sausage, Sliced|
|1||Medium Onion, Diced|
|1||Green Bell Pepper, Cored & Diced|
|4||Ribs of Celery, Cut into 1/2" Slices|
|2 Cans||Diced Tomatoes|
|2 Tbsp.||PS Cajun Shake Seasoning, To be used in 1/2 Tbsp. increments|
|1 Tbsp.||PS Louisiana Cajun Seasoning|
|3 tsp.||Chicken Base w/ Parsley|
|1 tsp.||Minced Garlic, Dried|
|3 Tbsp.||Olive Oil for Frying|
* We use a base amount of Cajun seasonings. If you feel a ½ Tbsp. is too much, then begin with 1 tsp. to start and adjust seasonings to your preferred heat level as you go.
1) Bring to boil 3 Cups water with the 3 tsp. Chicken Base w/ Parsley. Once mixture is at a rapid boil, add the 3 Cups Quinoa.
2) Thaw shrimp in cold water if frozen. Heat 1 Tbsp. of olive oil in large skillet & saute shrimp in with a ½ Tbsp. PS Cajun Shake Seasoning until opaque. Remove from skillet.
3) Add another Tbsp. olive oil to skillet. Then add the sliced Andouille Sausage & saute again with another ½ Tbsp. PS Cajun Shake Seasoning until sausage is cooked through. Remove from skillet.
4) Add the remaining 1 Tbsp. olive oil to skillet. Saute the cubed chicken again with ½ Tbsp. PS Cajun Shake Seasoning for 3 to 5 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from skillet.
5) Next, lightly saute the vegetables with the Savor Naturals Minced Garlic and the last ½ Tbsp. PS Cajun Shake Seasoning. Add the salt to pull out any moisture, but DO NOT BROWN!
6) Transfer the vegetables, shrimp, sausage, chicken and quinoa to stock pot. Then add the cans of diced tomatoes along with 1 Tbsp. PS Louisiana Cajun Seasoning.
7) Bring to a boil, reduce heat & simmer 30 minutes. Adjust seasonings to taste and serve immediately.