|4 Small||Boneless Chicken Breasts|
|1||Tomato, Finely Chopped|
|½ Cup||Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese|
|¼ Cup||Ground Basil Leaf|
|1 Package||PS Sun-Dried Tomato Basil Marinade|
|⅓ Cup & ½ Cup, Separated||Olive Oil|
|16 oz. Package||Old Fashioned Medium Egg Noodles|
|4 tsp.||PS Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Bread Dipping & Pasta Seasoning|
|½ Jar||Savor Garlic Butter & Herb Marinade & Glaze|
|10 oz. Package||Steamfresh Vegetables|
Instructions:1) Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag, add ⅓ Cup olive oil and ½ the PS Tomato Basil Marinade. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with marinade. Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove chicken from bag and place it on a greased 9x13 inch casserole pan; discard left over marinade. Sprinkle chicken with the remainder of unused marinade, then top with chopped tomato, cheese and basil. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes.
3) After 30 minutes, remove aluminum foil, discard it, and bake chicken for an additional 30 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, cook pasta in 3-4 quarts boiling water for 12-15 minutes or until desired tenderness. Rinse and drain noodles once cooked thoroughly. Return to pot (or place in a large bowl) and add the ½ Cup olive oil and the 4 tsp. of the Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Bread Dipping & Pasta Seasoning; mix thoroughly.
5) Microwave the bag of Steamfresh vegetables according to package directions. Once cooked through, place in bowl and add the ½ jar of the Savor Garlic Butter & Herb Marinade & Glaze to the vegetables.
6) Be sure that the chicken is cooked through and not overdone, then arrange chicken and sides on 4 to 6 dinner plates and you have yourself a complete family meal.