|9 Cups||Chex Cereal|
|1 Cup||White Chocolate Chips|
|½ Cup||Peanut Butter|
|¼ Cup||Butter or Margarine|
|1 Cup||Savor Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino Mix|
Instructions:1) In a large bowl, measure out cereal and set aside.
2) In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter on high for 1 minute.
3) Stir and microwave mixture 20 seconds more until it becomes smooth; stir in vanilla.
4) Pour mixture over cereal and stir until evenly coated. Then pour into a plastic 2-Gallon resealable storage bag.
5) Add the Savor Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino Mix to the bag; shake well until coated.
6) Spread on wax paper to cool, then store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.