|`1 Bunch||Fresh Carrots|
|1 Tbsp||Olive Oil|
|1 Tbsp||Fresh Lemon Juice|
|½ tsp||Salt (Extra To Taste)|
|1 Tbsp||Sweet Pecan Rub|
1) Preheat grill to high heat (About 425°F to 450°F). Wash carrots thoroughly, trim off tops and peel away the outer layer of skin.
2) Cut carrots in half, then again lengthwise so that each carrot is cut into fourths; place in large mixing bowl.
3) Drizzle carrots with the olive oil and lemon juice, then sprinkle with some salt; toss to coat.
4) Using a tongs, place carrot halves flat-side down in the middle of the grill where they will get the most heat. Sear carrots on each side until they develop grill marks (about 5 minutes).
5) After you have seared the carrots, be sure they are close together and cover them with a metal pan or grill safe lid; continue cooking for an additional 5 to 8 minutes. Flip the carrots once more and cook yet another 5 minutes or until they are crisp-tender. (They will soften, but remain slightly crunchy in the middle).
6) As you remove them from the grill, place them back into a mixing bowl. Sprinkle with the sweet pecan rub and ½ tsp salt; toss to coat. Place in serving bowl or on a platter. Serve immediately.