|1 Lb.||Fresh Green Beans|
|1 Tbsp||Olive Oil|
|1 Tbsp||Garlic Pepper Blend|
|¼ Cup||Shredded Parmesan Cheese (Set Aside Extra For Garnishing)|
*You will also need 1sheet of aluminum foil and a 11½" X 8½" X 1½" disposable aluminum broiler pan.
1) Preheat grill to about 350°F. Rinse green beans thoroughly and trim off stems; place in aluminum broiler pan.
2) Drizzle olive oil entirely over the green beans, follow with the garlic pepper blend and salt. Using a tongs, toss green beans until well coated with seasoning.
3) Pour the water over the green beans being sure to distribute it around the entire pan, then evenly sprinkle with shredded Parmesan.
4) Place sheet of aluminum foil over pan and pinch foil securely around the entire edge of the pan to seal. Place pan on the center of the grill and cook for 20 to 25 minutes without uncovering.
5) After time is up, check green beans to ensure they are tender (not crisp) and cheese is melted entirely. Place on the grill a couple more minutes if not done to your liking. Do not exceed 35 minutes or green beans may reach a mushy consistency.
6) Using tongs or slotted spoon, place on serving platter and sprinkle with extra shredded Parmesan. Serve immediately.