Mango My Habanero
- PS Seasoning Chef
First you taste the sweetness of fresh mango's and slowly followed by the heat that just hit your taste buds. Our Mango Habanero is a mixture of salt, honey, habanero pepper, spices and a natural mango flavor.
1. Season it with Shrimp or Shellfish
As an appetizer, main dish, deep fried or grilled, Mango Habanero tastes amazing on any shrimp or shellfish. Don't believe me? Check out our recipe of Citrus Mango Habanero Glazed Shrimp Kabobs.
2. In a Cocktail? Of Course!
As the weather warms, it's natural to be drawn to al fresco dining and bright, refreshing drinks. Few foods lend themselves more easily to this treatment than tacos and margaritas. We have a cocktail recipe, Mango Lime Margarita, that is a sweeter take on classic tequila adding mango nectar with a chipotle-sugar rim.
3. Flaming Mango Chicken Wings
If you are a chicken wing fanatic than you will love a sweet, sticky and slightly spicy chicken wing! Try the Mango Habanero Seasoning at your next tailgate or get together. You are sure to be the life of the party!
4. The Possibilities Are Endless
Need more ideas? Mango Habanero has multiple uses!
- Rub on chicken breast before grilling or roasting
- Season meats for tacos, fajitas and burritos
- Sprinkle over pork chops before cooking
- Mix with water or liquid to use as a marinade
- Mix into jambalaya or creole dishes
- Season shrimp or shellfish
- Blend with corn bread or biscuit mix for some spicy flavor
- Season homemade jerky or sausage patties
- Season eggs, omelettes and other egg dishes
- Add to mac n' cheese or cheesy casseroles for some heat
- Combine with mayonnaise for a spicy sandwich spread
- Mix with bread crumbs for coating chicken and fish
- Season french fries or roasted potatoes
- Use for flavoring homemade snack mixes, roasted nuts & popcorn